Barrell bourbon batch 25
Batch 025 highlights the unique additions that secondary grains contribute to aged bourbon. 13 to 15-year corn-forward bourbons and 5 to 9-year-old wheated bourbons were slowly layered in with a selection of 9-year-old high-rye bourbons, revealing notes from the entire spectrum of available flavors. A portrait of finely tuned blending, Barrell bourbon batch 25 is citrusy and peppery, without losing the opulence and oaky ease of the older ingredients.
- A blend of straight Bourbon Whiskeys
- Distilled and aged in Tennessee, Kentucky, and Indiana
- Selection of 5.5, 9, 13, and 15-year-old barrels
- Aged in American white oak barrels
- Bottled in Kentucky
- 113.4 proof cask strength bottling