Barrell bourbon batch 26
Barrell Bourbon Batch 26 was created by combining 9, 10, 11, 13, and 15-year-old barrels in several blending steps. The first was a fusion of 9-year-old high rye barrels peppery and pointed on the palate, 10-year-old oak forward barrels, and sweet, toasty 11-year-old barrels for mouthfeel and classic baking spice notes. The second balanced citrus-forward 10, 12, and 15-year-old barrels with spicy, floral 9-year-old high rye barrels. These two blends were gradually co-mingled resulting in an intriguing bourbon that dances between fruit and spice long into its finish.
- A blend of straight Bourbon Whiskeys
- Distilled and aged in Tennessee, Kentucky, and Indiana
- Selection of 9, 10, 11, 13, and 15-year-old barrels
- Aged in American white oak barrels
- Bottled in Kentucky
- 112.64 proof cask strength bottling