Barrell bourbon batch 27
Barrell Bourbon Batch 27 started with 6-year-old fruit-forward barrels from Tennessee and 5-year-old spice-forward barrels from Indiana. After these were blended together, 13 and 15-year-old barrels with more wood tannin and depth were layered in and a select number of 9-year-old barrels with a higher rye content were blended in for spice and assertiveness. Finally, 5 and 8-year-old wheated bourbon barrels were added to soften the batch, brighten the front palate, and solidify a cohesiveness to an otherwise extremely complex flavor profile.
- A blend of straight Bourbon Whiskeys
- Distilled and aged in Tennessee, Kentucky, and Indiana
- Selection of 5, 6, 8, 9, 13, and 15-year-old barrels
- Aged in American white oak barrels
- Bottled in Kentucky
- 115.7 proof cask strength bottling